Remote users deserve a better experience than Pulse VPN.
There’s a new approach to remote access.
When’s the last time someone said they liked VPN?
Users are frustrated with slow access and dropped connections
Users are tired of repetitive logins and authentications
Users are fed up with having to think about when to use VPN
It’s time to give remote users a better experience.
A great user experience begins with a modern architecture
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is a term used by Gartner to describe a new set of technology that secures access to private apps without ever placing users on the network. Our ZTNA service, Zscaler Private Access (ZPA), serves as the perfect alternative to VPN. Delivering a fast, seamless experience for users without the pitfalls of Pulse VPN.
Old world of VPN
- Traffic is backhauled to the data center making access painfully slow for the user.
- Application access requires network access.
- Network and VPCs are exposed to the internet, subjecting them to DDoS attacks.
- Users have overprivileged network access, leading to complex segmentation to reduce east-west movement.
New world with ZPA
User and App-centric
- Direct-to-app connections make access fast for the user.
- Remote users receive application access without gaining network access, reducing risk.
- With inside-out connections, apps are kept invisible and never exposed to the internet.
- App-to-user connections provide application segmentation, not network segmentation.
Witness the difference between ZPA and Pulse VPN
Hear from IT leaders who said bye to VPN
Casey Lee, Director of IT Security at National Oilwell & Varco, a Fortune 500 company
Tony Ferguson, IT Infrastructure Architect at MAN Energy Solutions, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group
Say goodbye to Pulse Secure VPN!
Get up to 6 months of free Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) when you adopt our ZTNA service.