The future of healthcare, secured.
Zscaler, the leader in cloud security, provides a cloud native zero trust platform to enable fast, secure connectivity and allow your employees, contractors, patients, and medical devices to access applications from anywhere, using the internet as your health system’s corporate network.
Securely transform healthcare delivery
Healthcare delivery is changing rapidly. With patient care and improving patient outcomes as top priorities, cybersecurity has become a strategic imperative across the healthcare continuum. From telehealth to hybrid workforces and connected devices, healthcare is now more accessible to patients—but the networks that power delivery are also more accessible to threats.
BY THE NUMBERS
Ransomware attacks on healthcare systems are on the rise
Why healthcare systems choose Zscaler
Healthcare organizations need to provide a way for patients and providers to securely access, manage, and monitor care with a consistent and continuous experience wherever the service is provided—all while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements.
The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange
Built on the zero trust principle of least-privileged access, the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange™ provides comprehensive security by connecting the right user to the right application based on business policies that leverage the identity, context, and content of each transaction.
Empower your people with fast, secure, reliable access to the internet, SaaS, and private apps.
- Prevent cyberthreats and sensitive data loss
- Protect patient data and privacy
- Provide secure access for all users, including patients, doctors, nurses, contractors, and administrators
Protect cloud workloads and cloud/SaaS data with zero trust connectivity, segmentation, and posture control.
- Simplify connecting branches, hospitals, clinics, care centers, and clinicians to the internet while reducing operational expenses
- Streamline and automate the process of securely connecting cloud and data center workloads to each other and the internet with a hybrid multicloud architecture
- Take advantage of zero trust cloud and application connectivity
Provide zero trust internet access for IoT and OT devices and privileged remote access to OT devices.
- Use privileged remote monitoring
- Support telemedicine, wearables, and monitoring devices
- Get fast, secure application access from any device, anywhere