Hardware appliances have limitations and can’t scale to inspect all SSL traffic, where the majority of threats hide. You end up missing attacks and putting your company at risk.
Appliances are costly, complex, and full of compromises
With appliances, you are forced into trade-offs between what you can inspect and how many boxes you can afford to buy. This security approach is unscalable, costly and results in security compromises.
There are tens of thousands of new attacks each day. IT departments can’t keep up with these appliance change requirements, which leaves compromises in your security posture.
Large appliance vendors often require multiple costly components, extensive integration, and a slew of managers. Security and policy management becomes a nightmare.
According to the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant report, the Symantec product line is expensive, because it requires multiple components, and is one of the few vendors to charge extra for its reporting functionality and management console.
You’re ready for the cloud, but is your appliance vendor?
Today’s organizations are emptying their data centers and moving to the cloud. But which cloud security approach is best for their transformation? Appliance vendors promise solutions, but building a security cloud with appliance VM’s leads to even more compromises and limitations.
Can their cloud easily onboard thousands of users at once or deliver performance guarantees during massive traffic spikes? VM based clouds lack the elastic scalability to deliver true multi-tenant performance.
Will their cloud grow with your security needs? Can you easily turn on Firewall, Sandbox, DLP, DNS Security, CASB and Bandwidth Control in the cloud, while inspecting ALL your SSL traffic? Most can’t, which leads to costly and complex add-ons.
Can their cloud effortlessly scale around the globe, and always deliver a fast user experience? Many appliance vendors lack the global infrastructure to deliver fast, secure connections, no matter the user location.
In a two-year period, Blue Coat’s market share of Global Fortune 500 companies declined from 86% to approximately 70%
Where did they go?
Many former Blue Coat customers are discovering better protection – with greater simplicity and lower costs – with the Zscaler Cloud Security Platform.Request Demo Now
Security doesn’t have to be about compromises
Zscaler delivers a comprehensive security stack as a service for all users and locations. You get complete protection, with unlimited inspection capacity and simplified management, all for about the price of a cup of coffee a month per user!
- Inspection of all inbound and outbound traffic, including SSL, with unlimited inspection capacity.
- Fully integrated cloud security platform with services across Cloud Firewall, Cloud Sandbox, CASB, DLP, and more!
- Over 120,000 daily threat updates across the Zscaler cloud ensure that you always have the latest threat protections—without change windows.
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Zscaler customers are saving up to 70% by using direct internet connections instead of costly MPLS backhauling.
- User-based subscription licensing moves CAPEX to OPEX, enabling a predictable, cost-efficient model.
- Save time and money on deployment and administration. Because there’s no hardware or software to purchase or manage, Zscaler can be deployed in minutes.
Les clients de Zscaler ouvrent la voie
à l'ère du cloud
Lisez leurs témoignages et découvrez la façon dont ils ont transféré la sécurité de
la couche réseau vers le cloud.